Build the San Diego Community Radio Project - Open Meeting; all are welcome!
Join us! Open Meeting, all are welcome!
Build the San Diego Community Radio Project
THURSDAY, JULY 21st at 7 PM
The Activist Center at 4246 Wightman St, SD 92104 - come around Back of house)
(1 block S. of University Ave on Van Dyke - Which is between 42nd and 43rd St.)
Can you think of anything that could transform the San Diego political and social landscape more that a community-based, non-commercial, listener-supported, community affairs, educational (FM+Internet) radio station?
Come find out more... General meeting of the Radio Project.
1. ASD has put $10,000 into the SD Radio Project to kick start us. How can we leverage this $10k
2. Saving the Ramona FCC application. What can we do?
3. RADIO COMING OUT MEETING: Help us plan the ASD Radio coming out party Mon. Aug. 15, @ 7 Bringing many, many orgs and individuals onto the airwaves.
4. Internet Radio - Air Progressive
5. 3 Radio Project Committees
6. Grant writing for Radio
Join us; For more info: Contact General Manager email@example.com or call Martin 619-871-9354
|Community Radio Proj GM- AGENDA July 21-11.doc||28 KB|